Sunday, February 8, 2009

How to deal?

so, my boyfriend of four years has enlisted in the Marine Corps. At first i didnt know how i was going to make it through. My sister is married to a marine and I've seen how hard it was for her. I love my boyfriend with all my heart and after a little while, i stopped thinking about myself and started thinking about his happiness.

He's an amazing man, one i cant live without. I am so incredibly proud of him already. Right now he is in the delayed entry program. He leaves for Paris Island in a couple months, and i wont be able to see him for 13 weeks. It's going to be really tough but i know he will be safe for that part. He's a very strong person and i have no doubt he will excel in everything that he does. I know this will be hard for him but i will be with him every step of the way. I'm very afraid of going through deployments as well, but i believe the love we have for each other will get us through. I just pray to God that he protects him, and every other soldier over there fighting for us.

ps. this is my first blog and i dont really know what im doing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment